Most IT professionals are looking to take advantage of the Windows 7 desktop refresh as an opportunity to move to a least privileges environment to secure and gain better control of its PCs. With this change, however, legacy applications and routine Windows desktops tasks that require administrative rights will need to be considered. Rather than locking down 90% of desktops and leaving the remaining 10% unprotected because these end users need administrative rights to perform their job, IT professionals can use Viewfinity Privilege Management to elevate privileges as needed.
Viewfinity offers enhanced flexibility and control for managing administrator rights for locked down computers. You have the ability to control who and what applications should get administrative rights to run:
Applications requiring administrative rights to execute
Active X installations
Windows Administrative functions (updating the system clock, disk defragmentation, etc.)
Click here for more details: http://www.viewfinity.com/Products/PrivilegeManagement/Win7-Refresh.aspx