Business Development Representative
Viewfinity is a global security software company providing the only solution which offers complete
application control features and administrative privilege capabilities to protect against sophisticated zeroday attacks, malware, and advanced persistent threats.
The Viewfinity Business Development Representative role is based out of Viewfinity Inc.’s Waltham, MA
headquarters. The sales team works in a fast paced environment, with a high level of telesales activity.
Results are focused on providing exceptional service with prospects and the internal sales staff.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will generate new business opportunities by following
proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of
companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented,
methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement
potential within the Sales organization.
- Be the initial catalyst in building the sales pipeline.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers.
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts.
- Orchestrate discussions with SVP of Sales and senior sales reps around their business needs.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific vertical territories.
- Qualify and identify new sales opportunities through lead follow up, cold calling, account research.
- Schedule and coordinate sales calls and product presentations.
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales.
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years proven track record of selling into the Enterprise IT Infrastructure and/or Security Organizations.
- Candidates should have at minimum one of the following: software/saas experience, sales experience or other related business experience.
- Strong communication (written and telephone/verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills required Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Finance, Government, Healthcare, Business Services, and Telecom.
- Need to live within 30 minutes of office.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com